So you’ve got a project?
Here are the first questions you should be asking. They’re a great way to prepare for a first meeting with your architect or contractor.
If you would like to fill-in and record your answers use this online survey.
All projects are based around Scope, Schedule and Budget. Start by getting a handle on what they mean to you.
- What is the work you would like to have done?
- What are your needs/wishlist?
- What problem(s) are you trying to address?
- What style or aesthetic are you drawn to?
- When would you like to start the work? When would you like it to be complete?
- Does the work need to be phased?
- How much have you allocated for construction?
That’s it, the seven questions to get you started!
For a (much) more detailed list consult our complete Design Questionnaire.
Have you answered the questions and are ready to get started? Contact Us.